jeudi 1 novembre 2007

Back with a new LO!

Hi everyone! I am back again after a long time...I did not have much time to scrap (and also not much inspiration I'm afraid) in the last weeks but I should come back more regularly now. Check out soon again for my blog since I will have some goodies to share with you!!!


Anyway, I have downloaded some nice stuff in the last days that finally inspired me with this LO made for the "What a cute couple challenge" on Scrapbookflair:




I made this page with the "help" of the "Bollywood papers and elements made by ShabbyBlueStone Designs





For the LO I used this template from Jill & Jack Scrapdesigns:



Last but not least, all the other stuff I've liked and downloaded lately:

"Rainy Days" backpapers by Sheana Whittaker Designs:


Grungy frames by Lindsay Jane Designs and stiches by Kara Perrien Designs



Aucun commentaire: